Saturday, August 2, 2008

maybe 13 hours or more

  • He hasn't spoken with me for 13 hours now.
  • "Ayoko mainis please" - sure, I'll give you the silence you want. Take your time. Punish me more. you know that I cannot take this kind of treatment.
  • How many hours will it take him to finally forgive me? To bury the hatchet?
  • I am not good at waiting. I am impatient. this silence is not so comfortable. I am getting restless. I am now occupied with so many negative thoughts.
  • Are we headed to splitville? Lord, please... not yet.
  • I never learned my lesson. Here we go again. Back to where we started- bickering. Bickering in a very subtle manner. This is the most painful of all the tampuhan and awayan.
  • I am as sad as Niki. She broke up with Francis. She's right, if only laughter can disguise the emptiness, she would laugh like there's no tomorrow. Niki is single and mingling again. Am i going to sing the same tune soon? Hell, NO!

No comments: