Wednesday, August 27, 2008

beeby

hi beeby! (beeby read as bibi)
surprise! ahahaha
i'm almost certain that you will visit this page so i might as well leave messages for you.

  • Don't succumb to the pressure in the workplace, you can do those designs. Don't force yourself to finish those sheets all at the same time. Breathe. Relax. Do your best but don't forget to have fun.
  • I had fun last night. One of the rare moments we have. Soothing songs from Nina, star gazing within the UPD campus and comforting silence that enveloped us. And oh, plus delicious dinner too. Who says that happiness has to be expensive? I so disagree.
  • I may not say I love you as much as you do but one thing is for sure, i love you so much. I'm not so good at saying it but i hope that I am able to make you feel it. You are God's most special gift to me. More than of what I've asked and prayed for. I love you bebe.
  • Lastly, Im excited for our weekend gala. Hahaha. Baon ka madami chips ah, baka madeprive tayo ng food eh pumayat tayo pareho.

PS: beeby, i miss you already. found the weakest spot and oh, don't close your eyes! Rar. i love you my bebe franco. Cheesy and mushy lea. Hahaha. Nagulat ka ba?

No comments: