Monday, August 11, 2008

japs

Gee, Japs Cuan accepted my friendster invite today.

Surprisingly, I am kinikilig. Hahaha.

Maybe because he has a striking resemblance with my "significant other"

***I can't sleep anymore. My reward for being cranky this early morning. Tsk. I'll never ever stay up late again (yes, you never asked me to nga pala) because you didn't seem to appreciate the effort. Oh crap, the stupid little crazy stuff that I do just for love. Come on. Indulge to my survey addiction.

1.Spell your name as it sounds.

- le-ya kath-rin

2. Are you available?

- sure. I'm bored as hell

3. Current song you're listening to?

- living angel

4. Favorite colors?

- shades of orange

5. Does your home have a bookcase?

- yes

THE HAVES:

1. Have you been to Canada?

- not yet but SOON

2. Have you ever gone fishing?

- yes, in Pangasinan

3. Have you ever seen a celebrity?

- surely

4. Have you ever been on a motorcycle?

- nope, I’m scared

THE HOWS:

1. How much money do you have on you

right now?

- 500+ lang

2. How many jobs have you had?

- interniship at SCB

3. How tall are you?

- 5"2 lang yata

THE LASTS:

1. Last movie you saw?

- Zohan, August 07

2. Last thing you yelled out loud?

- “bukas un main door, dun kayo dumaan. Ayoko na tumayo”

3. Last person you were in a car with?

- unknown people from my last fx ride

4. When's the last time you ate McDonald's?

- July 30 with F

5. The last thing you bought?

- top from MS (they have free save the nature bag for every purchase. Cute)

6. Last person you saw?

- Paolo

7. Last time you cried?

- I'm close to crying 2hrs ago. Rar. INIS na INIS na naman ako

8. Last time you laughed?

- can’t really remember

THE WHATS:

1. What is the temperature outside?

- no idea but it’s a bit cold. 4:35am

2. What time did you wake up?

- 2am

3. Do you have a best friend?

- yes

4. What did you do two days ago?

- watched UAAP

5. Is your birthday coming up?

- next year

6. Where were you at 3:02 AM this morning?

- lying in my bed, thinking again (daydreaming? Hahaha)

7. What are your plans for this weekend?

- work on my thesis

8. Coke or Pepsi?

- coke

9. What do you dislike at the moment?

- stubborn F

10. What did you dream about last night?

- I always have bad dreams. I am going to die soon

11. What's the last TV show you watched?

- SBN ch. 21, Gymnastics (Beijing Olympics)

12. What is your favorite piece of jewelry?

- huge pearl from granny

13. Are you on any medication?

- nope

14. Have you ever cut your own hair?

- not yet

15. What is your favorite frozen treat?

- ice cream nalang

16. Where is your fave place to be?

- in my room

17.Who was you last text from?

- F

No comments: