Friday, August 15, 2008

i daydream alot

Pisces (Feb 19 - Mar 20)

The Bottom Line

Daydreaming about your future is like playing pretend -- fun, but not productive.

In Detail

It's a fine idea to plan ahead in your life, but make sure you're doing it with facts and plans -- not just wishes and hopes. Daydreaming about your future is a lot like playing pretend -- lots of fun, but not very appropriate for grownups. So today, stop picturing what your life will be like in ten years and just focus on making it better now. Try to live in the moment. In order to create a better life down the road, you have to improve the foundations, today.

* * * * *

I don't believe in horoscopes but I read them once in a while. Upon reading this one, the idea scares me because I am very guilty of daydreaming. I usually wonder alot about my future, who and what I will become in the tomorrow. Will I become "Atty. Kathryn", "Mrs. Flores" or nominated for best thesis? Rar. These and more are some of the stuff I fantasize on. Hahaha

In order to create a better life down the road, you have to improve the foundations, today.-I am doing my very best to make all those seemingly impossible dreams materialize. I am studying hard enough esp on my thesis because I want to be win the best thesis award or at least even nominated for that matter. With Law schooling, maybe I should take subjects on Philo and Polsci. Being talkative isn't enough even if the form is very good, substance matters after all. The second most idea that I always think of , maybe is the most difficult to achieve among others. This one needs alot of patience, understanding, sacrifice and respect in order to happen. Love is not enough. Efforts should really be exerted.The desire to become the best partner should always prevail in everything that I will do. It is an everyday decision and struggle to stay together in the relationship no matter how tiring and tear jerking the experience may be. Prayers, Love, Desire and Efforts will make this work. See? daydreaming is not that bad after all! And with that, I rest my case.


No comments: