Sunday, August 3, 2008

happy

because . . .
  • we are oh so fine now. he loves me still and i love him so much :)
  • I have jammies to wear on Orcomsoc's acquaintance party.
  • we have clear plans for our future. together or not, we are both free to pursue our dreams. no one is holding the other. kind of sad but practicality must be practiced
  • UP won their second W after a five losing streak
  • Bebe is more caring and sensitive now. I just hope it'll last longer or for good.
  • I am starting to feel comfortable after the rift. I thought I became numb because of petty LQs but the love and desire is so strong that I am willing to forgive and forget. "Bury the hatchet" as they call it.
  • I have more choices now. I don't have to limit myself on pursuing a childhood dream. Masters, international degree and others...
  • I inculcated in him the value of not resting his laurels. Always challenge thy self. Push the limits and explore
  • loving taught me not to be selfish. there are ups and downs but the desire to surpass challenges matters the most

No comments: