Thursday, October 15, 2009

Lashing

I wonder why he's letting me know that he's following me at i.ph. Tsk. He could hove done is discreetly and berate me in his thoughts. Tsk. I hate how he implies that I am a liar. Never did I divulge information that those happened on one account. Really, comprehension does suffer when you have poor retention and when your sources are not that reliable to begin with.

Did I explain and defend my side? No. What for? I could have defended myself very well and win my points decisively. But I am not going to waste my precious time on things that are no longer relevant in my life.It will not change the status quo, anyways. Remember, I am a rapist. And I will always be.

Just continue being happy with your state now. Love sincerely and everything will slowly fall in its places. I have respected you in many ways more than you think. Loved you on best ways possible.

And if there's someone who deserves to get what is due to whom, it is I who deserve it. You know it in your heart. You put me through hell and back. Now, learn to forgive me (for whatever pains I have caused you, if there are any) and start to move ahead (not that I am saying that you're not over us, ah?).

Someday, I'd wish to see you offering a smile or a hand to me. Like how I witnessed your unexpected reunion with your Paulinian ex girlfriend. So long, love bug. Someday.

No comments: