Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Vervain-ish

There was a point in my life (summer of 2008) when I spent all my afternoons catching up with the episodes of Desperate Housewives. The series was introduced to my by Nikkivee after our internship at SCB. I got so hooked that until up to this day, I would always find myself comparing the newer series to it. Sadly, no one comes close. DH humor, storytelling style is so flawless... every episode is well thought of.

After DH, I got hooked on Prison Break. Thanks to an ex-bf who seemingly pretended/wanted to be like Micheal Scoffield. Ahaha. It is about two siblings who would do everything for each other. Yeah, bromance kind of thing. I got so deeply in love with Wentworth Miller's character and of course to his face. Too bad that we both like men. 

Then there's Suits in late 2012 for me. Most of my sorority sisters were talking about it because it is one series about law and lawyers. Goodness, if only I can have Mike's photographic memory, I guess, law school would be breeze. And of course, Harvey's charm is too much to handle. Although, the actors are good looking people and the story is great, but it is really the outfits of the girls that I like best--- Donna's and Rachel's!!!

I am not a fan of vampire thingy. The voracious reader in me did not even join the bandwagon in buying and reading the Twilight series. Well, I watched some of the movies but it did not piqued my interests. Not until I saw the Salvatore brothers in my sibling's laptop. He happens to be watching Vampire Diaries then and I could not help myself but borrowed his copies of all the episodes. For me, TVD has the most good looking actors in a series...ever! Everyone is so handsome and pretty. In fact, when Ian Somerhalder went here for Penshoppe's All Star Cast, i flocked to MOA just to have a glimpse of Damon. It was surreal. He was so handsome. His eyes are very sexy. Yes, I was smitten. I made it a point not to miss any episode because I don't want to miss seeing his face and of Stefan's. My addiction to TVD is something that i thought I could not let go until...

Keegan Allen happened. 

He plays the character of Toby in PLL. I don't have much words to describe so I decided to just post his pictures from the internet. Lord, can he be my boyfriend? Please??? Truth be told, he my vervain to the Salvatorre brothers. 






No comments: