Friday, January 3, 2014

SALE

Tis probably my favorite season of them all--- the end of season sale. Okaaaaay. That was a lame joke, forgive me. But really, I am certain that most girls (like me and C) would have to agree that end of season sale events are the best. Clothes, shoes, and bags are on 50 to 80% off. You get more stuff at a lesser cost plus you get to help the economy (Econ 101). See, shopping is not that bad.

The BFF and I had to wait for Zara's mark down before we flocked to the mall. With her busy schedule at work and my crazy tons of cases to read for my midterms, we had to make the most of our shopping date by making sure that our fave brands are all mark downs. Kuripot shoppers? Nah, just practical.


After burning holes in our pockets, we decided to have some cupcakes and coffee while waiting for "Girl, Boy, Bakla, Tomboy" screening. There's a newly opened branch of Cupcakes by Sonja in the East wing so tried it out. 


BFF had pistachio topped with strawberry and icing while I had red velvet.


After devouring the cupcakes like mad men and catching up about the Holidays, we still had an hour left til the screening so we made another round at the ground level stores. Luckily for us, Kate Spade finally decided to restock the bag cleaner solution and cleaners. 

Come 7pm, we were on our way to have some good laugh. I just paid 5 pesos each for our tickets because I have MMFF passes courtesy of my Tita C.


The movie is so-so. Well, I not really a fan of Vice. I have some issues with the undertones all through out the movie. I am not acting prudish but my little cousins watched it on December 27, I wonder how they reacted to the subtle ways of Girlie enacting a blow job. I hope they didn't get it. Well, they really should NOT get it given their age. 

So, after the movie, we decided to go home. Til the next end of season sale, Camile. 

No comments: