Sunday, January 5, 2014

End of Holiday Break

Tis the last night before I am going to be in touch with the reality once again as school resumes tomorrow. I am torn whether to start reading on my cases or to just watch the third season of PLL. A part of me wants to get started on looking for my Evid cases but the other half wants to thrill and amuse herself with Spencer, Hanna, Emily and Aria.

Holiday breaks are both bad and good.

It is bad when you get used to sleeping late watching series or reading random stuff online. It makes you forget about academic priorities--- that 2 weeks from now, it will be the midterm examinations already. It is also bad because it is so fattening. Non stop pigging out on occassions/celebrations left and right. Oink oink. I may have to buy a new pants or to work out double time just to trim off the holiday fats. 

On the other hand, holiday season is good because you get to be relaxed with the laid back atmosphere at home and in malls (Yes, malls are included. Helloooo? It is so relaxing to shop and look around for clothes, shoes, bags and make ups even if you are not to take them home with you. Hehe). Moreover, it is really good for ones health, especially to law students, that zzzzzz hours are longer. No pressure to wake up early to prepare or to stay up sooooo late for recitations. 

So, whether I choose the bad or the good thing this holiday break may bring, I am thankful that I got to experience a little of both. What am I going to do tonight? Well, you're guess is as good as mine. 




No comments: