Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tiring Tuesday

My day was supposed to start with a jogging with COCO love. But because it rained heavily this morning, Coco and I just decided to get more zzzZZZ. After 3 hours of deep slumber, I realized that I haven’t fed him yet and so I hurriedly prepared his brunch. Sorry, baby.

After ensuring that everything is all fixed and settled, I went online until 3:30 pm. I spent most of the time reading the forum. Hahaha. I posted a lot today, replied to queries and answered to comments. As usual, I had a hard time leaving the cyber world.

I have a 5pm interview at IBM for the International project they were offering me. Well, I came in late for my appointment. Luckily, my interviewer was late too. Thank you, Lord. The interview went fine. I guess, I set a good impression to the 2 hiring managers. Thanks, OrCom. Hahaha.

After the interview, I hurriedly went to ULTRA in Pasig to meet Jenny, a fellow GTalker to pick up gift certificates from Rudy Project. It was worth 2000 and I wonder what eye wear that 2000 can buy. Tsk. Must save up to buy that aviator shades.

On my way out to ULTRA, some guy with a nice body went to me. He introduced himself, Chris. He is a 3rd year Business Administration student from UST. Guess what? he is a varsity player, a fencing player at that! maybe that explains the body. Whoa, super yummy shoulders.Hahaha. Twas so nice of him to accompany me to Shangri-la so that I can take the MRT to Trinoma. Sayang talaga, ang bata pa nya.

I am also scheduled today to meet the multiply seller of dog stuff. I ordered a pack of 16pc. dog diaper and Whiff shampoo for Coco. Those items burned another hole in my pocket. Hay. very costly. But because I am running late for that meet up, I asked Lamby to meet him instead. I guess the transaction went well because Lamby handed the items to me. Super cutie dog diapers. And the shampoo smells so terrific that I want to give Coco a bath. Hahaha.

I met up with Lamby and April at Teriyaki Boy for our late dinner. We indulged on Katsudon. Actually, it’s the only donburi dish left so we had no choice but to take that. The dish is delish enough. I think that Teriyaki Boy has the best Katsudon, ever.

On my way home, I realized how I missed Coco and his ways of showing gratitude. To my surprise, he is still up. Patiently waiting for me. I love you, baby.

No comments: