Sunday, September 20, 2009

missed blogspot

Hey you, I thought I can leave you already. Guess what, I missed you and I am about to update you. What's new? Read this:

1. I just had another hair cut from Bench Lab. Shorty hair at its best. Had my mane treatment along with Lamby. Then we devoured my favorite signature dishes from NorthaPark.





2. I availed EcoTools. Make up brushes must have!



3. My first RedMango and Recipes experience with Richard and the rest. i missed them so much. So many liberating thoughts.



4. Lastly, my new baby: a toy poodle. I named him COCO. Do I have to justify the given name? Go figure. Hahaha



5. I just resigned from my uber boring job at Market. I kissed 30k a month goodbye. But I am going to say hello to glamor and corporate life on October 1. Every aspect of my life is finally falling into places. In their respective places, at that!

Life has been good to me. I love life. Meaning, everything about it. Carpe Diem!

No comments: