Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Of Imelda and Market Boys

Hows my day?

It was boring until some regal lady went to my Department. Imelda Marcos herself asked me to shop for her. Gee, may future pala ako as personal shopper. Too bad that i left my cam phone in my cubicle. Tsk. One rare moment that I could get that up close to someone who loves shoes more than I do.

At around 5pm, my promodizer for Riviera Seiko called me in my cubicle to inform me that her boss is outside and wanted to speak with me. I was summoned only to be asked which style of wallet is my choice. Hahaha. Another freebie coming up next week. I love this part of my work.

After work, I went out to have after work snack with two of my Metro boys, Nash and Mario. We had the usual noodles and ice cream food trip. Plus cam whoring. My Market market stay is bearable because of these two. Thank you for the friendship.

No comments: