Wednesday, January 2, 2008

remembering pio


Gee, I had so much fun last night especially in the latter part. Wink. Since, I’m not that effective in oral communication (as what you complain), I thought of writing instead. At the risk of sounding patronizing, may I put your mind at ease? I am not going to lambast nor go into raptures over you- this testimonial will try to exhibit some appreciation. I call my testimonial Five Things You Need To Know About the evil... err, I mean Pio. Haha. Good luck! I base these ideas on my 20 days of roller coaster ride experience. Nonetheless, having said this, I know perfectly well that the “ever conceited guy” reading this can’t suppress his wicked grin. Tsk.


The first idea is that Pio is a sweet talker. I’m really amazed on how he managed to make my tita, lolo and cousins like him. His blatant show of cheerfulness, I think could be one but I’m sure that it’s his sweet talking that works. Whew, he even calls my tita as tita, too. The nerve, as if they’re blood related. When he greeted my lolo on the first time they met, it seemed like they’re of the same age. Hay, feeling close talaga. And then, he would converse to them that goes like this: “…parang familiar po kayo sa akin, parang nakita ko na po kayo….” Whatever it is, thanks for making an effort to befriend the people close to me even though I don’t let you feel you’re welcome.


Idea Number one, then, is that he is BOLERO!


This leads me to the second idea, which is the advantages and disadvantages of Pio’s uber friendliness. He seemed to be so nice to everyone. He would comfort anyone he feels that needs some comforting. Comforting or flirting? Tskk. Hordes of women even profess of undying admiration to him and it gives me the impression that he’s enjoying those accolades all the more. Oh well, if it’s plain flirting, he is just a willing prey- a very willing one at that. Haha. What really touched my heart is when he relayed to me his conversation with a pregnant girl who’s planning of aborting the baby. He didn’t left the girl in the chatroom until she’s enlightened. I don’t have any update but I’m praying that she’d continue her pregnancy because a baby is always a blessing whether it’s planned or not. Am I right, Panget?! Hahahaha.


I do not mean to attribute unsavory, let alone sinister motives to anyone. I say only that since being friendly is nice and too much is FLIRTING*! Belat! *haha. Hasty generalization, therefore, is it a fallacy? Tsk. Opinion ko lang to.


Here is the third. Embedded in a good-looking face comes a very loving guy. I can see him beaming with so much pride whenever he talks of his family especially his parents. I was really amazed when he told me that he never utter a single Tagalog word whenever he spoke with his dad (or sa “matanda” to be exact). With his mom, he seems to be so affected with whatever problems they have now. I know how it feels to have a parent overseas that’s why I can relate with your sentiments- I missed my dad, too. He also takes care of his nephews; he would cradle Vhon until the baby is fine. I’m sure you’re just missing your baby girl. Haha! Moving on to girls, he had three past relationships and the last one caused him so much heartaches. Well, that’s life-it’s a cycle of ups and downs so you better get out of your shell and try to move on but I’m not encouraging you to go on a dating spree. Wink!

The third idea, then, is that it’s very rare to meet a hot looking guy who’s very faithful. Sorry to F***, you don’t know what you’re missing and how stupid can you get for letting a good guy down.


Here is the fourth idea: Pio is very addictive. I can explain this best by admitting that life was never the same when I met him. It is really pathetic to confess that a day wouldn’t be complete without those kulitan and chaka stuff. He awakens all the curiosity I have in life. It’s so refreshing to have someone like him around- asking impertinent stuff yet stirring a desire to go with the flow and lose all those reticence. Hahahhahaha! You know that I’m a sucker for stimulating conversations and yet ours were far from being one. Damn, who cares? So long as I’m enjoying every minute of it, I’m very much willing to stay up late just to have more. Tssskk. So much accolades, ako ba to?! Oh well, I’ve told you that I’m your number One fan. I can’t help but admire his strong will and determination to surpass all those ill-fated events. Dude, you can make it. Wink!


I come now to the fifth and final idea, which is that Pio tends to be mythic. I use this word in the sense that the past twenty days were just illusions. He is too good to be true. Those twenty days were one of the most wonderful passing interludes of my life. Yes, interlude because just like any illusions- it has its ending. I don’t believe in forever- nothing lasts forever as they say that’s why I’m trying to savor all the time left. Thanks for last night, hands down to you.


* * * * *

So long, the magic is over.

No comments: