Friday, January 4, 2008

grueling tasks ahead of me

Gee, it is only January 04 and yet I am already drowning in arduous responsibilities. I need to accomplish these or else I’ll be dead =(. These are some (only some because I really have a handful of them) of the things that I need to do. And the ranking is not applicable though. Wink. Knowing the ever fickle minded me, I’ll just cram so as to finish these grueling tasks ahead of me.


1. Technical Writing Report

Deadline: January 7

Date of Report: January 10

Tis is the most demanding of all. Topic to discuss is Factorial design. Honestly, I have not even started reading on this one. I am not even interested for unknown reason. Maybe I am just having vacation hangover or I am plain lazy or I don’t like my Prof. (tsk. Whatever, lea! Tamad kalang talaga). Trina dear, I am sorry for I am a lousy partner. Maybe today, I can summon all my interests to work on our report because I don’t intend to be roasted alive by Sir Villar.

2. Technical Writing Library Work

Deadline: evening of January 5

Gosh, the task was given 3 weeks before Christmas break and I was not able to go to any libraries in the Metro. Damn me, I rely too much on my DSL. Oh well, Sir Villar told us that online sources could be accepted so the best thing I could do now is browse on all relevant journals. I must accomplish this ASAP because this is due on Monday.

3. Public Relations Exam

Deadline: January 11

Date of Exam: January 12

Oh shit, I think I really have to read on the notes because Sir Jabal has high expectations on me. This is my chance to impress him. I must not succumb to pressure. Topics to read on: 1. PR- an attempt at definition. 2. Communication theories. And, 3. Ethical Issues in PR. The last topic is very popular nowadays with the rift between ABS- CBN and GMA 7 and ABS-CBN and AGB Neilsen. With cases filed on the courts, I just wish that the law will prevail and justice be serve.

4. Public Relations Report

Deadline: January 16

Date of Report: January 19

Whoa, I cant even remember the topic to be discussed. I think it is about Customer Service. I am not sure, really. Hay, Romina is my group mate, I’m sure that she’ll do ¾ of the task. Talking about a Ms. Know it All group mate and a free rider me. Ha Ha Ha. Oh well, I am almost sure that she’d ask me to do the audio visual presentation. Tsk. And so I am burdened to think more creatively now. Poor me.

5. Clean thy Room

Deadline: ASAP

Yeah, the lazy me welcomed the new year with my room looking like a cave or a jungle ( I think this one is the better term. Wink). All of my stuff are scattered everywhere. My shoes aren’t even in their proper shoe box in the rack. Books are practically everywhere. My collection of canisters is full of dust. And oh, my orbit fan and the ceiling is also full of spider webs as if I am preparing for Halloween. I even forgot to put draperies or a single curtain. Hay, lazy me.

6. Watch Desperadas

The date: January 4 and that is today

This is my sickness, I am uber lazy to do pertinent stuff but not for gala.I am going out with my HS friends and the venue is not yet agreed upon (What can I expect from Gara anyway? Peace). Gee, I have a huge crush on Will- the skinhead guy and I am itching to see him on the big sreen. Mind you, I am not even after his acting but his face value. Just his face. Oh, I can’t wait to see him in trunks, too. Skimpy trunks that is! I am so fixated with skin heads. Hmmm. And so I am thinking of Mike now and how he made me feel kilig everytime.

7. Shop and Shop and Shop

When: EVERYDAY

Oh my god, I must take advantage of all the sales in the metro. My favorite brands are on 50-70 percent off. I can feel my heart palpitating with just the thought of it. I am true blooded shopingera (Ate Fran coined that term for me, for her to describe my spending habit) that’s why. And that would simply mean that I am going to burn a huge one in my pocket. So what? Maybe, I am not cash rich but I’ll be filled with uber joy with what I call my little branded possessions.

* * * * *

I can do all these. I must.

No comments: