Sunday, February 28, 2010

Garcia

Gee, he is tormenting me again. Tsk. He may have set my fixation for skin heads but it doesn't mean that I am open to open relationships. Hahaha. Alright, I had this huge crush on him when I was in 3rd year HS. Whole day SMS exchanges and late night phone calls lasted for 6 months--ended when summer came and I got too busy with our shop (as Pio fondly refers to our tindahan). Then Senior year came with no communication at all until I found out from Ingga that he and Melai were in a relationship sometime in October (Senior Year). From then on, I ignored him. Well, admittedly I was jealous and inis to Melai.

When Pio and I broke up on August of 2008, he then surfaced again. We even had few drinks in 10th then brought me home with his not so new car. Twas when he asked me if I am open to open relationships. Like no strings attached sort of thingy. I said no. He tried to kiss me but I veered away. No way!

And when I was in a relationship with F, he tried to hit on me again. He knows how I love star gazing so almost every chance he could have, he would call to say let's go sky watching in your roof deck. There were endless invites to go out of town with their barkada but were rejected of course because I have F then. I almost watched Transformers with him but Pio asked me too so I had to make excuses like something came up. I don't know what happened to me then but I had this growing fascination with P around May-June. Nevermind.

So for the whole month of February this year, we started talking (phone) and chatting again. Gee, I thought those were innocent SMS and PMs like "lapit na ng bday natin" so I thought of replying. Shit, I am threading a dangerous ground now. Why do I get kilig whenever we communicate? No, this can't be.

I am engaged to K.

I have promised RF that I'd be enrolling to UST Civil Law come June because he'd be pursuing Civil Eng in the same school too.

And now, Red's confession is bugging me. Lord, help!

No comments: