Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Recap of (the Wonderful) 2009

In a few hours from now, we will all say adieu to 2009 and will say hello to 2010 as another year unfolds. Really, time flies so fast. I am not even sure if I am that ready to move on from 2009. Yay. Don’t get me wrong for I mean it in a positive way.

It is really hard to let go of something that has been very good to you. And that is 2009 for me. I can almost say that 2009 is for me in all aspects of my life. Errr. Maybe not love department. Hahaha. Kidding aside, I have so many blessing to count this year. And I am so looking forward for more in 2010.

And so, traverse with me as I relive the glory days of 2009.

January: Food Trips


February: Sweetest Thing on Earth


March: Of Birthday and Defense


April: Commencement Exercises and Get Away

No comments: