Saturday, December 26, 2009

Lazy me

I am in a very deep predicament. I always believed that I write best when I am sad but now, words are evading me. I can't explain the sadness that has enveloped me since 6pm this evening.

If I could only go back in time, I now know better. I can make better judgments on anything that will affect my future. My career is a chaos. I don't know where to go. I have always detest retail marketing but I am employed in such industry right now.

Staring at the walls, I feel so empty that I want to cry again. I want to surrender all my worries and heartaches. I want 2009 to end now. I am wishing for a better 2010. Don't get me wrong, 2009, I think, is the best year I ever had.

Thinking about the many ordeals I went through, I am just glad that I have survived all those. I am a fighter and I am not going to give up.

Yes, for the love of God, let there be peace on Earth.

No comments: