Friday, December 12, 2008

My Christmas Wishlist

This is the first time that I will be having a Christmas wishlist. I usually write down all the things I want for the coming year on New Year’s Eve or on days before my birthday. Based from my experience, people close to me are more generous on those occasions. But for a change or out of “gaya gaya” syndrome from my multiply contacts, here’s the list of my “what I want to receive” this Holiday season.


10. Cosmetics

After my graduation pictorial, I became interested with cosmetics. Suddenly, I want to buy a lot of them. Oh well, just MAC only. Ahaha. With a skin like mine (full or pimple marks, I don’t want another one), I’d like to invest on these stuff because MAC is formulated for those who have “sensitive” skin. I also want to enroll myself to Frank Provost’s make up lessons amounting to P12, 000. 00. Is there any Santa out there willing to finance my desire to be presentable enough?





9. Planner

I am the type of girl who wants everything to be planned and well deliberated because I hate surprises. I cannot adjust easily to those. And oh, the free coupon from ALDO is one valid reason why I must have this planner. Can someone give me a Belle de Jour planner available at PowerBooks? I think it’s around P600. 00 or less. For more interesting “you got to have this planner” information, you may want to visit their site (http://belledejourpowerplanner.com/09/index.php).







8. Dress/es

I love wearing dresses when I was still thin but when I got bigger, I rarely wear one except on special occasions. Last Trinoma sale, I chanced upon a very nice satin cocktail dress from MANGO with a price tag that says “I look good on you because I am worth P3, 600. 00”. That’s too pricey according to my significant other because I can get to wear that dress once. He has a point so I must get over that dress. Dresses from Maxi, MNG (http://www.mango.com/home/home.htm?idioma=e&pais=728&europeo=N&tarifa=WO), People are People, Zara and Marks and Spencer are welcome. I also want Bench’s Overhauled denim pants, just give me the slim cut type. Hahahaha. Just last Tuesday,F noticed that leggings look good on me too. This means I also want to have one, Black (color).






























7. Shoes

I have always dreamed of having a Jimmy Choo pair of shoes but it’s like breaking my bank account. I want to have comfy flats from CMG or Mendrez. Pumps from Nine West, Jannylin, Aldo, Celine, Dummond. Gladiator sandals from AlbertoParisian (available at SM Dept. Store). Training/Running shoes from Nike. Mary Janes type of sneakers from Lacoste ( http://www.lacoste.com/main.html) or Diesel.





















6. Bag


I want a huge bag preferably a duffel bag because I have a lot of stuff to bring everyday. Hmmm. Any shoulder bag will do.But I'm drooling over this Marks and Spencer workbag.







5. Laptop

When my well loved Acer lappie got stolen last February 2008, I had the desire to have MacBook. Not just any Apple but Mac Air! I don’t have a hundred thousand bucks to spend for this almost thin and sleek gadget and so, I wish that my dad can read this. Dad, can you just hand me down your MacBook Pro?




4. Spa and Derma Treatments



With all the everyday stress that I am subjecting myself to, I want to be pampered like a princess even for one hour. A good massage from any reputable spa will do to relax my stiff muscles. I also want to avail Murad or Obagi treatments so that my pimples and pimple scars will disappear. God, I am so tired of hearing my partner rant on how bad my skin is. In short, gusto ko gumanda! Hahaha.


3. Watch/es


I am perpetually late for classes, meet-ups and etc and it is so ironic that I love to collect watches. Actually, I rarely wear one because it makes me panic more. Nevertheless, I want to have classic timepieces.


2. Vacation


I once read an article that quoted Walt Disney saying “Disneyland is the happiest place on earth” so I want to experience that thingy even for a day. HK Disneyland will be fine. Whew, I just want to have a break from my ever boring routines. Can some reward me this trip for being a diligent student on my graduation?


1. Peace of mind – I wouldn’t care much even if all the above mentioned stuff will not materialize just to have this very elusive peace of mind. Gee, I want to rest my brain from thinking of what is in store for me in the future. When will I stop worrying about my thesis? Rar. Maybe I should start writing on my chapter 4! I am way, way behind my schedule. What do I want after OrCom? Will I pursue cooking, preschool Ed teaching/ volunteering or law schooling? Tsk. That’s 6 months from now so I must first devote my time on my thesis. How can I refrainfrom being paranoid? Maybe when I start to trust again and finally move on from heartaches. How can I control my temper? Do I have to enroll myself in yoga classes? Maybe I should practice the 90/10 secret (thanks Beb for introducing this concept to me). Really, I know what I want and how I can achieve them but my personal issues are taking a toll on me. Slowly, I am learning to take one day at a time. I am now enjoying my life, there’s more to life aside from academics. I am two steps ahead on achieving Peace of mind.


1 comment:

maldita said...

F just gave me a Belle de Jour planner with Parker pen. Gee, I am so kinikilig. hahaha. Thank you, beb.