Wednesday, December 24, 2008

a bottle of anti depressant

After a very "memorable" Tuesday love, he told me that he will give something. And I just frowned because I thought that it was just another joke. Rar. To my surprise, he gave me a bottle. The bottle contains letters that are said to be anti- depressant and must be taken once a day to avoid overdose.

Whew, I am surprised once again. This is overly sweet and romantic of him. Gee, "nahiya" naman ako kasi wala pa ako Christmas gift sa kanya tapos sya ang dami ng nabigay sa akin. Tsk.

Franco Flores a.k.a. BEBE, with all my heart, a sincere thank you for all the things that you have done for me. I just can't express my gratitude when we're together for unknown reasons. I just don't know how to express it. Whew. I never regretted having you in my life. You made me happy in ways I never expected. Your mom is right. Indeed, I am very lucky to have someone like you.

* * * * *

No comments: