Friday, March 7, 2014

Free Cut Friday

Luckily for me, I have a day off this semester---Friday. Normally, I would just stay at home, prepare for my IPL and Corpo Law classes come Saturday. But today, I decided to visit the newly opened Starbucks in Robinson's Place Malolos. 


I ordered the usual Mocha Frappe. Also, I claimed the complementary birthday cake from my Starbucks card. I probabaly went over my 1,200 calories limit diet. Too much calories for the piggy me. Well, at least it kept me sane all throughout my stay in the store.

I may never visit this branch again in the near future. It is like a "palengke". Too noisy for the poor me who wanted to study Evidence and to read on Corpo cases. I know that Starbucks is no library but I can't stop myself from comparing the QC-Manila crowds or even Starbucks goers in SM Marilao. Malolos crowd is just too much for me. 

No comments: