Friday, June 8, 2012

Seriously

For the nth time, I got another update on my ex flame. The news came from a friend via SMS. Sometimes, I do not understand the need for this friend to keep on pestering me with those kind of news like I have subscribed to "ex updates". Certainly, I did not ask for it. Never in my saddest nor in my happiest will I ever stalk and check on my exes.

For me, once the relationship is over, all ties must be severed. I even delete all conversations and contact details so I will not be tempted to do anything unnecessary.

BECAUSE

I am NOT the kind of girl who will beg for some love. I do not like negotiating-bargaining-compromising feelings. If it is over, then it is over. Just charge it to experience and be wiser next time around---my philosophies in love.

Please do not misconstrue this entry like I am bitter or what. Surely, I have moved on. I am not annoyed with the news itself. I am rather bothered on how "concerned" this friend was. Seriously, cut the crap! Stop insinuating that I should be affected with the news. Come on, when will you become a friend, ever? Give me the benefit of moving on. That I can find my own happiness. Thank you.

To the newly weds, may you continue to love one another until your dying days.

No comments: