Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Shrooms Overload

Because it is Tuesday today, it only means one thing: hell day. As I have always complained, the combination of Political and Criminal Laws subjects is way too exhausting.

Political Law is very time consuming for there are plenty of cases to read and digest. Not to mention the ala cross examination feel during recitations. Well, lucky me bacause I always get to ace my recit in this class. Can't thank enough my OrCom training for it has prepared me well for Law school.

As for Criminal Law, the many articles and provisions in the Revised Penal Code (RPC) to memorize is too taxing. Articles eleven to fourteen is suicide!

Wherefore, after a long and stressful day, classmates and I decided to pig-out. We had dinner in Mushroom Burger along West Avenue, Quezon City. I ordered for meal C3---a combination of Pancit Canton delight and regular mushroom burger with drinks (I opted for Tropicana).

Held:
3.5 spoons for Pancit Canton and 4 bites for the burger.

No comments: