Wednesday, November 12, 2008

i want a melman, too


Last night, F and I watched Madagascar: escape 2 Africa at Trinoma Cinemas. I so love the movie and I am giving it 5 stars. What a superb storyboard, way, way better than the first. I wish I could have a Melman, too. Someone who would appreciate me and would profess unconditional love. Jeez, I am getting too mushy. But really, the movie hit me. It dawned to me that every girl deserves to be treated like a queen especially when she treats her man like a king. It is so romantic for Melman to remember what Gloria wants and likes. Sometimes, it hurts me that it seems to me that I was the only one who remembers everything. Am I or the memories not worthy to be remembered? Ahahahaha. I want my own version of Melman. Where can I find him? Tsk. I want to be loved and treated like a princess atleast. I may not be the most beautiful and the most intelligent in the world but there is one thing I am sure of, I love deeply and I make sure that he feels it. Someday, I will find my Melman. And he is going to accept and love me even if I look like a Hippo.

Here's my favorite lines in the movie from Melman to Motomoto about Gloria:

“that’s not it. Listen mototo you better treat this lady like a queen. Because you... you my friend, you’ve found yourself the perfect woman. If I was ever so lucky to find the perfect woman, I would give her flowers every day. And not just any flowers ok? Her favorites are orchids. White. And I’d bring her breakfast every day. 6 loaves of wheat toast with butter on the side. No crusts. The way she likes it. I’d be her shoulder to cry on and her best friend. And I’d spend every day trying to think of how to make her laugh. She has the most… most amazing laugh. That’s what I would do, if I were you. But I’m not, so you do it.”

No comments: