Thursday, October 9, 2008

dated pio

Think of the person you`d like to be with the most right now, when did you last talk to them?
* Him. Physically together last Tuesday

When`s the last time you did something you knew was wrong?
* whenI woke up without a goodnight message then I felt bad. I knew it was wrong to feel that way because he has a lot of work to do.

Did you date anyone summer of 07?
* PIO

Do you hate being alone?
* not really

Is there a guy that knows everything or mostly everything about you?
* Him again

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
* Him. When we were overlooking Metro Manila two Tuesdays ago

Do you drink tea?
* yeah. Slimming tea.

Do you find the opposite sex confusing?
* usually

Do you have trouble deleting your text messages?
* I keep all his sms

What hurts more, to forgive for someone`s wrong-doing or to forget?
* To forget

Is there something that reminds you of someone every time you see / hear it?
* I often associate a lot of stuff with Him

Do you trust all of your friends?
* Not really

How did you feel when you woke up today?
* Terrible headache

Who was the last person you took a picture of?
* Myself

Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
* YES

Are you afraid of falling in love?
* I am inlove

Have you ever been nice to someone who treated you like crap?
* Yes, I was

What`s your most recent text message say?
* sorry text with matching bola from him

What is it you truly want right now?
* I want some loving

Would your parents be mad if you were in a relationship?
* yes

Person you last sent a text to?
* Him. “hmmp. Magwork kana”

Where was your primary taken?
* it was from mango online

How many kids do you want?
* 1 or 2 only

What are you doing tonight?
* inflate my self-esteem

Are you tan?
* I am negra

What were you up to at 11pm last night?
* exchanging SMS with him

Plans for tomorrow?
* will go to school and have my student clearance signed

What happened at 10:00 am today?
* sleeping

How many hours did you sleep last night?
* not much because Ken called and after that, I can no longer sleep

Who last sent you a message on FS?
* PIO BERNARDO-FUSTER

No comments: