Friday, March 21, 2008

Insomnia Thoughts

The following are my thoughts on my stolen laptop
February 29, 2008 at around 5 in the morning

* * * * *

Losing a notebook is way harder than losing a boyfriend.

I am still alive no matter how hard I try wishing for an instant death.

Among my inner friends, twas only Toby who took time to check on me.

Thanks to mike for reminding me that there’s no time for wallowing. True, pwede naman di matulog to make another presentation. First thing first.

UPM. TLB and elementary friends are my treasures.

I am amused that my bitchy lola cares for me. She promised to buy me one. Thanks

And the best surprise I ever had last night was a realization that my mom loves me despite endless bickering.

I can pull one great presentation today. I must. And I will.

No comments: